St. Gregory offers specialized services to address a diverse student population.
- Professional staff development targets ongoing needs of special student populations ranging from the gifted to the reluctant learner.
- Above-grade placement may be offered to academically gifted students in single or multiple subject areas.
- Individual units of instruction based on higher order, critical or creative thinking skills may be provided for acceleration and enrichment.
- Strategies to differentiate instruction for the G/T learner are incorporated into the regular classroom curriculum. A resource teacher provides learning support and strategies for students with special needs.
- A licensed speech therapist supports students with an identified academic need for speech articulation. Services are offered on-campus or at a local public school.
- At-risk students may receive modifications and/or tutoring on-campus, before, during or after the school day.